Sunday 19 June 2011

How Very Charrming

I was so excited when Anet announced the 6th anniversary birthday presents: the tonics! I have a charr themed (and aptly named) character, who is now the proud owner of the Pyre Fierceshot everlasting tonic. Whenever Mad Mouse and I set about on our adventures, a simple double click and I can unleash my charrming self in all my furry glory.

However, since we can use these tonics in any zone or town, it would be so much more convenient if Anet could supply us with an allotted slot on our character where we can simply drag the tonic, and have it automatically activate for us when it's able. Similar to how we have the costume slots now; we can turn them on or off at will and have them easy to use and readly available in our inventory. (Not to mention the fact that it saves us a spot in our bags, too, and we always need space!)

For your enjoyment here I am all Charred and ready for action!

Charrming, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment